Saturday, October 25, 2008

Postulant’s Community



Roxan T. Sarmiento
Postulant

Living in the postulant’s community gives me a wide range of realization that leads me to true self-knowledge and thus, enabling me to give myself wholly in my apostolate.

The many experiences I’ve encountered here are just revelations of what and who I am, far from the false perception I had of myself before entering. There were many “I thoughts” and “I believes” that were purified, and these purifications were indeed painful to accept at first.

These revelations became my framework in writing my new script of life. With the grace and help of God, I am recreating myself according to what God wants of me –to be truly His beloved child.

Becoming so aware of this truth, I am so compelled to bring something back to God. He is indeed so good, so generous, and so full of love. He even gives me chances and opportunities daily to thank Him and adore Him through the people I see. Wholeheartedly, I give myself to them just as God has given Himself to me.

Praised be His name forever.

No comments: