Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My God Experience

I know better than anyone else what my personal experience of God is. It is important that I be aware of and reflective about that experience. It is important that I be able to identify and articulate the nature of my God experience.

1. For me God is …

2. I seldom think of God as …

3. I feel most in touch with God when …

4. For me Jesus is …

5. I have felt the Holy Spirit active in my own personal experience when…

6. What I would want most of all to share with someone about my experience of God is ...

7. What delights me most about God is …

8. When I think about God’s love for me personally I am …

9. For me the surest sign of God’s presence in my life is…

10. One ‘moment’ in my own life when I was most aware, most conscious that God’s power was working in me beyond my own limits was…

11. My prayer to God is most often…

No comments: